STAND NUMBER: 700
Gain new insights in the course of neurodegeneration. The SPECTRALIS® is an ophthalmic imaging platform with an upgradable, modular design. This platform allows clinicians to configure each SPECTRALIS to the specific diagnostic workflow in the practice or clinic.
The SPECTRALIS® Nsite Analytics Module tracks axonal loss and neuronal changes in the retina of patients with optic neuropathies including neurodegenerative processes such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson`s disease or Alzheimer`s disease.
The Nsite Analytics Module provides a comprehensive analysis of the peripapillary retinal nerve fiber layer (RNFL). A classification color scheme based on the Nsite reference database indicates both axonal loss and edematous changes. View retinal thickness and asymmetry measurements across the entire posterior pole, including macular ganglion cell layer segmentation. Tracking small changes may be helpful in making better informed clinical decisions. SPECTRALIS® Nsite Analytics Module allows you to track small amounts of change to the retinal axons by minimizing motion artifact and automatically scanning in the same location at follow-up.
- Assessment of neuroaxonal injury and detection of minute changes over time.
- High clinical relevance correlating with established clinical criteria:
- Associated with physical disability (EDSS) and quality of life scores.
- Correlated with brain MRI lesions (T1 and T2) and atrophy (BPF).
- Related to disease activity, duration and cognitive decline.
- RNFL and ganglion cell thinning can be detected in MS patients with and without optic neuritis.
- Excellent reproducibility and sensitivity to very small changes.
Visit stand 700 for a demonstration and to find out more.
+49 6221 64630